Sunday, February 1, 2015

“Understanding the H-1B Process” – Ustream web broadcast Sunday, February 8 at 4:30 pm ET

This web broadcast will help you understand key aspects of the H-1B process. Topics will include

• General immigration concepts
• H-1B legal standard
• The “cap”
• Important H-1B dates
• Lottery
• “Cap gap” extension
• U.S. master’s cap exemption
• When submitting documents as evidence
• Questions and answers


This web broadcast will occur on Sunday, February 8, 2015 at 4:30 pm Eastern Time, and will last for about 90 minutes. The URL for the broadcast is http://www.ustream.tv/channel/calvin-sun

I will answer as many questions as I can, time permitting. Unfortunately, however, I am unable to analyze specific job situations as to their eligibility for H-1B status. You may send questions to me beforehand. Text me at 215-983-3723, or email me at csun@calvinsun.com. If you do the latter, please be aware that I have a spam blocker, and if I do not see your email beforehand, you will need to respond to a CAPTCHA challenge message before I will see your email. My We Chat ID is calvin_t_sun.

This broadcast does not and will not constitute legal advice, nor will it create an attorney-client relationship.

If you wish, you may tune in at about 4:00 PM ET for a musical prelude of songs by George Strait.

No comments:

Post a Comment